28 August 2006

PTS and picture-fun

today is my last day working at The Parent-Teacher Store. i am on my very last one-hour lunch break at Panera Bread Co. i've grown quite attached to this place. i'll miss it very much. the mediterranean veggie sandwich has become somewhat of a comfort food for me.

on my last day, i'm working a 9-5 shift. today is the day we get our shipment. AND it's my turn to clean the bathroom. what a day.

here is a totally unrelated yet adorable picture from the weekend. jesse and i were watching ruby for a few hours, and in between dancing and changing outfits five times, we managed to have a little photo-taking-fest. this one's my favorite.

1 comment:

Chase, Jenn, Hayden and Harrison Block said...

I'm sure you miss some knedlicky as well...don't you!? Oh, and we have made it to the Gateway to India which was wonderful! Everyone here says helloooooo!