20 November 2006

oh the mountain

after missing a week of classes (which incidentally was meant to be my most stressful week of the semester), i am having to make up all my work in one day. it's 1 o'clock in the morning now, and i would say that i'm about 2/3 finished with the work i have to do. i finished my statistics project, and now i feel like i have statistics coming out of my pores. i finished my dictation project for comprehensive musicianship. i still have a dictation homework assignment to do for that class and i have to study for a portuguese test. i missed two statistics quizzes while i was gone, but thankfully she drops our two lowest quiz grades. i just have to make sure i don't miss any more. by the grace of God (and my music history professor), my 10-page paper on the prague spring music festival which was due last thursday has been extended to next tuesday. that's truly a blessing, since i haven't done much with it, and it would be impossible for me to try to tackle that before the thanksgiving break.

meanwhile friends, i would ask that you all please keep my grandmother in your prayers, if you believe in prayer. she is 91 years old and in her final days now. she is a pure and loving soul, very precious to me.

No comments: