16 October 2006

backdorm's back

so for those of you who remember the backdorm boys...well let me start with an intro for the ones who don't know who they are. they are a duo of chinese boys who made a bunch of videos of themselves lipsinging backstreet boys songs and posted them on the internet. the most popular ones are "i want it that way" and "as long as you love me."

now that you know who they are, i have recently discovered that they made a special video dedicated to the participants and fans of the 2006 FIFA world cup.





can someone who speaks german please give us a translation?

3 comments:

Martin K said...

ok, here is the translation:

1. "I don't love you .... you don't love me"
2. "ah hah, ah hah"

3. (last sentence) "now we are finally finished"

as a personal note, I must that I really think the choreography is wicked. Co'mon how creative can you be. Especially the two 'slow motion' footbal scenes were awesome.

rox said...

brilliant. i never though german could be so much fun ;)

caz said...

it sounds like the ad for those crackers SA-KA-TA... i didnt know that came from an actual song!